In November of 2018 we headed upstate to hike this beautiful passage of the Palmetto Trail in the Mountain Bridge Wilderness area. I hiked with the Ladies of the Palmetto Trail.
We covered more than initially planned:
- Raven Cliff falls trail
- Dismal trail
- Gum Gap/Foothill trail
- a part of Naturaland Trust Trail
We hiked a total of 12 miles and 102 floors! I was totally exhausted but the sense of accomplishment is immeasurable. I’d like to thank this fun group of ladies for including me at the last minute.
We started at the Raven Falls parking lot across from Caesar’s Head State Park.
For more information Saluda Passage of the Palmetto Trail
Palmetto Trail Blogs
- Awendaw Passage
- Middle Saluda Passage
- Wateree Passage
- Peak To Prosperity Passage (Pomaria Trailhead)
- Peak To Prosperity Passage (Alston TrailHead)
- Enoree Passage
- Capital City Passage (Columbia Riverfront park in early spring)
- Capital City Passage (Columbia Riverfront park in summer)
- Capital City Passage (Columbia Riverfront park on a winter evening)
- Blue Wall Passage
- Lake Marion Passage, Section 3
- Palmetto Trail to Tamassee Knob