In 2016 my family vacationed on Fripp Island. We had the most fun. We drove from our home in the midlands. On the way we stopped at Old Sheldon church and wondered among the ruins before arriving at Fripp. It’s a private island so you must have a reservation to be allowed in. We headed to our beautiful rented condo overlooking the Atlantic. We went deep sea fishing, kayaked in the marsh, rode horses on the beach in neighboring Saint Helena island, visited Hunting Island State park and had dinner in downtown Beaufort. A vacation I’d repeat in a heartbeat.
- Old Sheldon Church in Yemassee, SC
- Camelot Farms Equestrian Center
- Hunting Island State Park official site
- My own blog about Hunting Island State Park
- Fripp Island Resort Official web site